afrika korps forum Forum Index afrika korps forum
Welcome to the Afrika Korps Forum, new version.A forum about the German army and allied in WWII and WWI only

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WW2 Military Collection.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    afrika korps forum Forum Index -> Forum Rules -> DAK Collection
Previous topic :: Next topic  
aviatorleo59

PostPosted: Mon 27 Apr - 12:11 (2015)    Post subject: WW2 Military Collection. Reply with quote

Greetings to all on this forum.

I am a new boy on the block  Laughing  but have been into this hobby for the past 40 years!, that's since I was 10 years old and was given a DAK steel helmet by one of my dads friends that served in the Western Desert during WW2.

I have put together quite a substantial collection over the years which consists of 5 original WW2 US Jeeps ( I restored them over the past 20 years) & a collection of 70 German helmets ,DAK SS LW WH & Navy. I have put together a private museum consisting of a number of mannequins in full marching order. This with a section relating to the pilots of the Luftwaffe, RAF and the SAAf during that conflict. 

I trained as a pilot in the SAAF during the 1970s and at present an Airline Captain in my National Airline - South African Airways.

I hope to be fairly active on this forum and post some of my pictures.

Regards
Leo Tabone.

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 27 Apr - 12:11 (2015)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    afrika korps forum Forum Index -> Forum Rules -> DAK Collection All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation