afrika korps forum Forum Index afrika korps forum
Welcome to the Afrika Korps Forum, new version.A forum about the German army and allied in WWII and WWI only

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DAK/Tropical 1st Pattern Tunic - LAGO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    afrika korps forum Forum Index -> Forum Rules -> DAK Tunic Forum
Previous topic :: Next topic  
don_kihotis7
Modérateur

PostPosted: Mon 21 Mar - 14:25 (2016)    Post subject: DAK/Tropical 1st Pattern Tunic - LAGO Reply with quote

Hi guys, here is an interesting tunic that i have acquired lately.

It is marked LAGO SCHLESIEN BRESLAU but unfortunately the size and depot stamp is not evident. Only some traces of ink left.

What was of interest for me is the tan color of the fabric. I have seen a variety of colors and shades but not this one before now.

Chris

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 21 Mar - 14:25 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
don_kihotis7
Modérateur

PostPosted: Mon 21 Mar - 14:31 (2016)    Post subject: DAK/Tropical 1st Pattern Tunic - LAGO Reply with quote

A second stamp here which i have no idea what it is  Rolling Eyes

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:41 (2017)    Post subject: DAK/Tropical 1st Pattern Tunic - LAGO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    afrika korps forum Forum Index -> Forum Rules -> DAK Tunic Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation