afrika korps forum Forum Index afrika korps forum
Welcome to the Afrika Korps Forum, new version.A forum about the German army and allied in WWII and WWI only

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Forum Version

Post new topic   Reply to topic    afrika korps forum Forum Index -> Forum Rules -> Welcome Forum
Previous topic :: Next topic  
S.Vestae
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 11 Jun - 19:55 (2013)    Post subject: New Forum Version Reply with quote

Hello my Collectors Friend,

Many thanks for your new registration in the new version forum,

Infortunately the old version is off for a indeterminate time... I lost all information and Registered members emails for this moment...

Sorry for that...

But in the bad, tou have the good also, because this forum has more free options ( pic uploader, Smilies, avatars, size words...)

A other new, the publicity...sorry for that !

All the best

Sébastian.

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 11 Jun - 19:55 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Jerry B

PostPosted: Tue 11 Jun - 23:07 (2013)    Post subject: New Forum Version Reply with quote

Hi Seba and thanks for starting this new DAK forum, though a shame the other one died.

S.Vestae
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 11 Jun - 23:38 (2013)    Post subject: New Forum Version Reply with quote

Thanks Jerry, first forum problem resolved but for how many time ? that is the question...

NZMark
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 12 Jun - 01:16 (2013)    Post subject: New Forum Version Reply with quote

Let's see if we can attract a few more new members to post here so as to keep the site refreshed!
Thanks Sebastien - I know it takes a lot of effort and time(not to mention $$) to keep sites running.
Regards,
Mark

S.Vestae
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 12 Jun - 10:18 (2013)    Post subject: New Forum Version Reply with quote

Thanks to you my Friend ! I transfert lot of informations here today....

don_kihotis7
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 18 Mar - 15:04 (2015)    Post subject: New Forum Version Reply with quote

Hi guys, since this morning i can't log in to the old DAK forum at forumcrea.

I wish it will be something temporary and not permanent. 

herrzark

PostPosted: Sat 26 Dec - 01:57 (2015)    Post subject: New Forum Version Reply with quote

Hello and to this forum

rebbaron55

PostPosted: Sat 26 Dec - 06:17 (2015)    Post subject: New Forum Version Reply with quote

Hi Sebastian! Just wondered if I was actually banned on original Forum or is this more of the problem that happened last weekend? I was getting ready to post some more items this morning and instead found I was banned for no apparent reason! An E-mail for you was shown for the ban also vestae7@yahoo.fr.   Barron  Embarassed

Is there some trash advertising attached to my posting? I noticed after I posted there was something with ads posted at same time!!!

Visit poster’s website
don_kihotis7
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sat 26 Dec - 12:25 (2015)    Post subject: New Forum Version Reply with quote

Shit. This happened to Tim as well. It's related to the server failures and not because you did something wrong.

rebbaron55

PostPosted: Mon 28 Dec - 05:09 (2015)    Post subject: New Forum Version Reply with quote

Got on Old Forum earlier this afternoon and posted a couple places but now am banned again! Crazy! 

Visit poster’s website
S.Vestae
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 28 Dec - 21:50 (2015)    Post subject: New Forum Version Reply with quote

I pm you Red Wink

don_kihotis7
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 29 Dec - 13:31 (2015)    Post subject: New Forum Version Reply with quote

Wow the PM feature works in the new forum  Mr. Green

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 18:10 (2017)    Post subject: New Forum Version

Post new topic   Reply to topic    afrika korps forum Forum Index -> Forum Rules -> Welcome Forum All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation