afrika korps forum Forum Index afrika korps forum
Welcome to the Afrika Korps Forum, new version.A forum about the German army and allied in WWII and WWI only

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DAK Impression By Tin Soldier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    afrika korps forum Forum Index -> Forum Rules -> DAK Collection
Previous topic :: Next topic  
S.Vestae
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 12 Jun - 09:47 (2013)    Post subject: DAK Impression By Tin Soldier Reply with quote

I found some old photos of the 1943 pattern tunic i have mentioned in other posts that i used to own, pith helmet, M35, straight pants in the post above
plus also French shirt and original DAK tie. Again these were taken in the days before digital cameras so sorry there is not a lot of detail and i know
i should have taken more close up shots at the time and not behind glass with a flash. The rifle and ammo tin are not correct and the boots are WW2 Aussie
as i have never had the chance to obtain original boots. Tunic has red signal blitz and corporal strip plus cuff title, the last photo shows me wearing
the Erel cap that i posted in my first post,...Enjoy Wink

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 12 Jun - 09:47 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    afrika korps forum Forum Index -> Forum Rules -> DAK Collection All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation